NCERT Solutions Class 6 Maths
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths are an essential asset for students of Class 6. These solutions of Maths include answers to all questions as per latest CBSE Board syllabus. These NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths PDFs have been designed by highly skilled teachers. These NCERT Solutions are designed in simplistic and easily understandable language for better and effective learning.
EDUGROSS provide chapter-wise Class 6 NCERT Solutions to help students clear their doubts by giving in-depth knowledge of the concepts of the chapters. These NCERT Solutions are completely based on the latest Syllabus.
With the help of NCERT Solutions, students can practice the different types of questions given in the book, which can be asked in the final exams. These solutions are scripted in such a way that the students will be engaged in learning with higher efficiency when they will go through these solutions thoroughly. And especially when it comes to Maths, these solutions help them to build a very strong foundation for their higher studies. NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths improves the reasoning and logical skills of the students. EDUGROSS provides CBSE Class 6 Maths NCERT Solutions pdf which can be downloaded easily by clicking on the links given below download pdf for free.
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 1 Knowing Our Numbers
This CBSE Maths chapter 1 introduced the number system and the types of the Number system. Students will also be taught to read, write and compare large numbers. The numeral system is the system of naming or representing numbers. There are two types of number system: –
- Indian Number system
- International Number system
- Nearest Rounding Figure
NCERT Solutions for all the question of NCERT books are available here at EDUGROSS. Students can understand the chapter easily. NCERT Maths Knowing Our Numbers download pdf for free.
2) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 2 Whole Numbers
The chapter starts with an introduction to the concept of Whole Numbers. Whole Numbers are the Natural Numbers starting with 0.
For example. (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ………………………..so on.)
The study materials provided on this page serves as a complete guide for Class 6 Maths PDF. Here are some more topics related to this chapter, which are given below Download pdf for free: –
- Natural number
- Representation of natural numbers on the number line.
3) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 3 Playing With Numbers
This chapter has questions based on factors and multiples. The NCERT questions of this chapter are solved using various methods so that the students can increase their efficiency in Mathematics. Here are some more topics which you will get in this chapter. NCERT Maths Playing with Numbers download pdf for free: –
- Even Numbers
- Odd Numbers
- Prime Numbers
- Division Properties
- Common Factor
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Least Common Multiple (LCM)
4) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Basic Geometrical Ideas
Do you know, who is the father of geometry?
Euclid is the father of geometry. Geometry in 6 standard Maths is easier and it also helps in building the basic concepts for higher branch of geometry. This chapter of NCERT Maths book contains the concept of basic geometrical ideas. NCERT Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas download pdf for free. Some main topics of the chapters are given below: –
- Line segment
- The distance between two points
- Type of lines
- Concepts based on angles
- Regular polygons
5) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 5 Understanding Elementary Shape
NCERT Maths Book Class 6 solutions chapter 4 explains the concept of shapes and their properties. Different kind of shapes play the important role in geometry. NCERT Maths Understanding Elementary Shape download pdf for free. The names of the shapes are given below: –
- Revolution of angle (clockwise and anticlockwise)
6) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 6 Integers
This NCERT chapter 6 (Integers) explains the basic concept like introduction and various operations of integers and representation of number line. An integer is positive if it is greater than zero, and negative if it is less than zero. Zero is defined as neither negative nor positive. NCERT Maths Integers download pdf for free. Important topics of the chapters: –
- Negative Numbers
- Positive Numbers
- Number line
7) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 7 Fractions
A numerical quantity that is not a whole number is called fractions. Here is the concept of fractions which is a very interesting part of Class 6 Maths. NCERT Maths Fractions download pdf for free. This chapter contains the following topics: –
- Proper fractions
- Improper fractions
- Mixed fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- The simplest form of a fraction
- Like fractions
- Comparing fractions
- Comparing like fractions
- Comparing unlike fractions
- Addition and subtraction of fractions
8) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 8 Decimals
In algebra, a number whose whole number part and the fractional part is separated by a point, is called decimal numbers. We use decimals every day while dealing with money, weight, length etc. Decimal numbers are used in situations where more precision is required than the whole numbers can provide. NCERT Maths Decimals download pdf for free: –
- Comparing and using Decimals
- The addition of numbers with Decimals
- The subtraction of numbers with Decimals
9) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 9 Data Handling
The collection of all the observations is called Data Handling. Here, data handling is explained in three parts. Data handling is an easy and very fun-loving chapter for any Class 6 students. NCERT Maths Data Handling download pdf for free. These solutions for Class 6 NCERT provides a very interesting and fun loving way to solve the questions.
- Chapter 9 Data Handling – Presentation of data
- Chapter 9 Data Handling – Pictographs
- Chapter 9 Data Handling – Bar Graphs
10) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration
If you have Class 6 Maths book download then you will know that how tricky and hard the mensuration can be. The solutions that we have provided here will help you to solve the questions in the easiest way and also students will also be able to find more than one way to solve different-different questions by various methods.
The act of measuring measurement is called mensuration. Here is the stepwise NCERT Class 6 solution of this chapter which will help the students to do more better in Maths. NCERT Maths Mensuration Download pdf for free Some main topics of the chapter is given below: –
- The perimeter of a rectangle
- The perimeter of a square
- The area of a rectangle
- The area of a square
The formulae of the topics are-
- The perimeter of a rectangle = 2(Length+Width)
- The perimeter of a square = 4*Side
- The area of a rectangle = Length*Width
- The area of a square = Side*Side
11) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 11 Algebra
Algebra is a branch of Mathematics dealing with symbols. This CBSE Maths Chapter 11 covers the basic operations on literals and numbers, powers of literal numbers, variables and constants. NCERT Maths Algebra Download pdf for free.
The following operations using numbers are completed with the help of algebraic equations: –
12) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 12 Ratio and Proportion
A ratio is a way to compare two quantities by using division as in miles per hour where we compare miles and hours. A proportion on the other hand is an equation that says that two ratios are equivalent. NCERT Solutions for chapter 12 contains a huge range of problems for practising. NCERT Maths Ratio and Proportion Download pdf for free.
A proportion is simply a statement that two ratios are equal. It can be written in two ways- as two equal fractions a/b = c/d or using a colon, a:b = c:d.
- Ratio Formula
a: b ⇒ a/b
- Proportion Formula
a/b = c/d or a : b :: c : d
13) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 13 Symmetry
A shape has symmetry if a central dividing line can be drawn on it, to show that both sides are the same. NCERT Maths Symmetry Download pdf for free. Here are some important topics of the chapter given below: –
- Symmetric Figures- Ink-blot Devils
- Figures with Two Lines of Symmetry
- Figures with Multiple (more than two) Lines of Symmetry
- Reflection and Symmetry
14) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Practical Geometry
Practical geometry is the construction of geometrical objects and it is an important branch of geometry. CBSE solutions Class 6 Chapter 14 Practical Geometry contains the concept of construction. As the list is given below. NCERT Maths Practical Geometry Download pdf for free: –
- The circle
- Construction of a circle (when its radius is known)
- A line segment
- Construction of a line segment of a given length
- Constructing a copy of a given line segment
- Perpendicular to a line through a point on it
- Perpendicular to a line through a point not on it
- The perpendicular bisector of a line segment
- Constructing an angle of a given measure
- Constructing a copy of an angle of unknown measure
- Bisector of an angle
- Angles of special measures.
Advantages of Class 6 Maths NCERT Solutions
- Solving these NCERT Solutions will help students clearing all their doubts with the help of study materials. Students who are preparing for their upcoming exams are advised to practice these NCERT Solutions regularly to score better in their exams.
- While studying in CBSE Board Schools, students always get confused while deciding the right study material, you can take help from NCERT Solutions. For CBSE students, the best option is NCERT Solutions as it covers the whole CBSE Syllabus for Class 6.
- NCERT Solutions help in clearing the tough concepts by explaining it simply. Students should refer to these NCERT Solutions before their exams.
- These NCERT Solutions focus on basics to help students with concepts. NCERT Solutions give significant learning and also helps students to upgrade their skills.
- These NCERT Solutions encompassed by the comprehensive step-by-step description using proper explanations, solved examples, etc. of all the exercises given in NCERT textbooks.
Why prefer EDUGROSS for Class 6 Maths NCERT Solutions?
A lot of times students get stuck to a particular question. These solutions that we are providing here at EDUGROSS, develop an interest in the students towards the studies. These solutions are designed by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept behind these solutions in a simple way without making it more complicated. Here we provide you with the most reliable solutions.
Maths is one of those subject which students find difficult but here, at EDUGROSS, we provide you with the most accurate and easiest methods to solve various questions and also these solutions help them to develop their reasoning and logical skills. All study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus that is prescribed by the CBSE Board. All the basics of Class 6 Maths with exercises and solutions are thoroughly covered in the study material that is provided at EDUGROSS.
Download Class 6 Maths NCERT Solutions PDF For Free from this page and make your practicing easier and enjoyable.
Related Post Class 6
|Books Class 6
|CBSE Syllabus Class 6
Sample Paper For Class 6
NCERT Solutions For Class 6