How can I reduce my stress while studying?
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the exam dates for board exams. With the announcement of the exam schedule, the heartbeat of the students has increased, and they are under stress. But you can overcome this problem of stress by good preparation, solving previous year’s papers, following a good time-table and healthy diet plan.
In my opinion, you should not pay more attention to the exam schedule. I think when board exams are happening; this thing should not be given importance, because examinations come every year; either come 10 days earlier or come 10 days later, it does not matter. Children should not think too much about dates. Let’s discuss on this article that is how can I reduce my stress while studying?
How do you prepare for stress relief?
According to my thoughts, when the exams are held, what questions are asked in the exam, what results come after the exams, these three things are not under our control, we should not think about something which is not under our control. Raise confidence with the hard work you have done throughout the year, there is still a lot of time in the exam.
It’s my advice that you should study with a calm mind. When we keep stress down, marks come more. Good marks also come from playing sports during the days of education, because you are the relaxer. Such things should be given importance to children.
1- Understand the syllabus and divide it well:
Students should first focus on the latest syllabus of that exam before they start preparing for the board exam. For example:
- Start preparing the common topics from the syllabus of the exam. This will save a lot of time during your competition preparation and you will not have to prepare these topics separately.
- Categorized the syllabus and you will understand which chapters you can prepare easily and which chapters you will have to work harder. Which chapters you will study in school (or coaching, both), and which chapters you will prepare yourself.
- Give more time to topics that are not good for you. Ask your teacher about new ways of solving them.
- While preparing for the exam, do not forget to make a time-table.
- Strictly follow the time-table, which is made once.
By doing this you will be able to give time to all the important topics.
2- Understand the latest exam pattern from previous year’s papers:
After the syllabus, you must see the previous year’s papers; it will make you understand how many questions are asked from which chapter in the whole paper.
- By looking at the previous year’s papers, you will also understand what level of questions is asked in the exam. For example, in chemistry, most of the memory-based questions are asked from inorganic chemistry. Often you will be advised to cover all the topics, which is a good thing.
- You should pay special attention to such topics which have been asked more and more in the board exams.
- Solve as many model papers as possible during the examination and give as many mock tests as possible. This has two main advantages besides other advantages; One, you get a chance to analyze your preparation before the examinations. If something is missing, it can be fixed in time. Second, you get rehearsal for the real exam. Then you are not restless while taking the exam. And you get the idea of time, so make a habit of solving model paper and test series, etc.
Keep one thing in mind, “Success is not achieved in a day. But, every day one gets it by hard work and effort. “
3- Follow NCERT textbooks & NCERT exemplar:
NCERT books are very important for the preparation of the Medical and Engineering Entrance Exam. The chances of making mistakes in NCERT books are very low. The exercises given in these books are very important from the examination’s point of view. It has seemed that sometimes direct questions are asked from NCERT Textbooks and NCERT Exemplar Key. So NCERT books are very important for preparation.
4- Develop the practice of self-test:
Develop a new practice, giving self-test every day. Whatever you read throughout the day, write it in your copy in short points, and try to write some prescribed questions without looking at them. Take the help of your friend or your teachers to test all these tests, and if this is not possible, then you can also check your answer sheet yourself. After a few weeks, you will start getting results. I believe that by doing Self Introspection, we will be aware of our mistakes so that in the future we do not repeat those mistakes.
Never be afraid of the fear of board exam, first of all, know that as you have been giving exams in classes before, the board exam is also an exam for you, for which you have to prepare well for your exam and you will top in your board exam.
5- Avoid spending unnecessary time:
You must be well aware that how valuable is your time, in such a situation, when the board exam comes very close, then the importance of a single minute is very valuable. In such a situation, for the preparation of the board exam you can follow these given points:
- You should understand the importance of your time, and it should be given to study only because this time of 2 to 3 months can determine your whole future.
- You should keep yourself away from unnecessary things like TV, walking, playing more, social media, and other things like mobile or the internet.
These are things that you will get to run your whole life but once your exam is out, it cannot come back again. Therefore, to focus on studies, it is a better option to keep yourself away from things like TV, mobile, etc. during the preparation for the board exam. Stay away from things that distract you from studies.
6- Exercise and eat well:
When we study, we often do it sitting down. The problem with this is that being in the same position all day is not good for your body. This is where exercise is key to keeping your stress levels low and your concentration levels high. Exercise will boost blood flow to the brain, and this will make you feel more focused.
In addition, a balanced meal is also important because studying while hungry or eating unhealthy or low- calorie foods will affect your ability to concentrate. As same, relaxation is also important when you’re trying to focus and succeed in your studies, especially before bed. It’s at night when your brain activity slows down and all the information you learnt during the day is processed- so a good sleep is crucial.
Let’s revise all the points we have discussed in this article in nutshell:
- Understand the syllabus and divide it well
- Understand the latest exam pattern from previous year’s papers
- Follow NCERT textbooks & NCERT exemplar
- Develop the practice of self-test
- Avoid spending unnecessary time
- Exercise and eat well
In this article, some tremendous study tips have been informed you about How to prepare for board exams without stress. We hope that this article will help you in preparing for the exam. If there is any suggestion, then you must definitely comment and do not forget to share it with your friends.
Finally, I will conclude this article with the following words.
“I will drown a little,
But I’ll swim again,
Hey life, you see,
I will win again. “
Wish you good luck with success.