NCERT Solutions Class 11 English
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English have been carefully structured by our team of experts to provide students with an accurate way to answer the questions in the exams. To cooperate with learners, we are here to provide you with the most significant and well-founded NCERT Solutions. NCERT Solutions for English are simple to learn and help you to memorize all the theoretical concepts easily.
Here, at EDUGROSS, students are provided chapter-wise and exercise-based solutions from all the topics from the NCERT English Book. Here, we have given you the most precise NCERT Solutions. With the help of Class 11 English NCERT Solutions prepared by subject-matter experts, students will get to learn English efficiently. In each chapter, the formative solutions are provided in a less complicated manner. It is the best attraction of these solutions and has been introduced for learning with fun.
These solutions are entirely based on the concept of NCERT CBSE English Solutions and can be used as the best way to revise the entire syllabus before the exams. Students can practice the different types of questions given in the book which can be asked in the exams. These solutions are scripted in such a way that the students will be engaged in learning with higher efficiency when they will thoroughly go through these solutions.
Especially when it comes to English, these solutions help the students to develop a strong base for their higher studies. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English increases the communication skills of the students. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions Class 11 English.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill (Prose)
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 1 The Portrait Of A Lady
‘The Portrait of a Lady’ is the author’s story. He talked about his relationship with his grandmother over the years. He writes down her daily activities and tells us how she evolved as a character with the passage of time. He explains her appearance which helps to create an image in the mind of readers. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 1 The Portrait Of A Lady Download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Portrait Of A Lady’-
1. Portrait – word picture
2. Mantelpiece – shelf above a fireplace
3. Turban – head gear
4. Frivolous rebukes – light-hearted scolding
5. Fables – legendary tales with moral lessons
6. Criss-cross – intersecting lines
7. Prophets – god’s messengers
8. Hobbled – walked lamely
9. Undignified – not respectable
10. Scriptures – holy books
2) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 2 We’re Not Afraid To Die… If We Can All Be Together
‘We Are Not Afraid To Die… If We Can All Be Together’ explains about the bravery and skill exhibited by Gordon Cook. The writer set sail from Plymouth in England to duplicate the round-the-world journey made 200 years ago by Captain James Cook in the month of July in the year 1976, with his wife Mary, his son Jonathan and his daughter Suzanne. The Wave walker, their professionally designed ship. They took the trip in that ship, accompanied by 2 sailors. Larry Vigil was an American and Herb Sailor. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 2 We Are Not Afraid To Die… If We Can All Be Together download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘We’re Not Afraid To Die If We Can All Be Together’-
1. Atrocious – rough or violent
2. Lashed – fastened together
3. Impending – drawing near
4. Enormous – huge
5. Hurled – threw with force
6. Alarmingly – dangerously
7. Rode out – survived
8. Direst – most horrible
9. Chorused – spoke jointly
10. Rigging – rope
3) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 3 Discovering Tut : The Saga Continues
A.R. Williams wrote this chapter ‘Discovering Tut : The Saga Continues’. Moreover, this chapter is all about the last heir of the great Pharaoh Dynasty, Tutankhamun. After ruling for 9 years, he died in his teenage. His death is still one of the biggest mysteries. This chapter describes all the possible mysteries, where his tomb is lying, his whole life and finally his death. The saga also tells you that Tutankhamun, also known as Tut, was a brave ruler of the great Pharaoh Dynasty. He died a mysterious death and is resting in peace in his tomb now. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 3 Discovering Tut : The Saga Continues download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Discovering Tut : The Saga Continues’-
1. Speculated – guessed
2. Cemetery – graveyard
3. Dark bellied – bulging
4. Ransacked – looted
5. Tomb- an enclosure to bury the dead
6. Forensic reconstruction – the process of recreating the face of an individual
7. Pharaoh- a ruler in ancient Egypt
8. Glided – quiet, continuous motion
9. Probe – to investigate, find out
10. Cramped – very small to fit into
4) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 4 Landscape Of The Soul
In this chapter, the author has taken the first part from the ‘Landscape of the Soul’. Getting Inside is an article which was published in the Hindustan Times in 2005, is written by Brinda Suri. Art is the main theme of the chapter. The chapter revolves around the art of painting told through the help of various stories. We learn about Chinese painters and their works as well as the story behind them. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 4 Landscape Of The Soul download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Landscape Of The Soul’-
1. Antwerp – a city of northern Belgium
2. Delicate realism – the quality of art that makes it seem real
3. Swat – hit or crush something
4. Apprentice – trainee or learner
5. Illusionistic likeness – an illusion created which resembles something
6. Daoism – a Chinese philosophy based on the writings of Lao-Tzu
7. Void – empty or vacant
8. Conduit – channel or tube
9. Oppressed – burdened or worried
10. Lofty – tall or high
5) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 5 The Ailing Planet : The Green Movement’s Role
This chapter will be focusing on the causes that are responsible for the weakening health of this planet. This chapter is initially an article. The writer of this chapter is Nani Palkhivala. This article was published in ‘The Indian Express’ on the 23rd of November in the year 1994. In this article, the writer tells about the Green Movement. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 5 The Ailing Planet : The Green Movement’s Role download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Ailing Planet : The Green Movement’s Role’-
1. Ethical obligation – when someone is required to do something based on a righteous standard of rules
2. Stewards – manage or to look after
3. Sustainable development – economic development without depletion of natural resources
4. Synthetics – artificial substance
5. Impaired – weakened or damaged
6. Barren wastelands – barely inhabitable piece of land
7. Deteriorate – become progressively worse or decline
8. Decimated – to reduce in number
9. Procure – obtain with care or effort
10. Anguish – pain or suffering
6) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 6 The Browning Version
This chapter is based on a play which highlights the attitude of teenage students towards his teacher. Moreover, his remarks are terrible because they are very close to reality. He mimics the voice of Mr Crocker-Harris and call the man practically inhuman. He is extremely scared of his teacher. Moreover, his promotion depends upon the quirk or goodwill of his teacher. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Prose Chapter 6 The Browning Version download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Browning Version’-
1. Slackers – lazy students who are not motivated
2. Muck – useless or which is of no good or use
3. Agamemnon – he was the king of Mycenae in Greek mythology
4. Strung together – to combine two different things into something useful
5. Shrivelled up – having no feelings
6. Exaggerating – represent something as being worse than it really is
7. Frantically – desperately
8. Envy – jealousy
9. Indeed – truly
10. Imitating – copying
7) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 7 The Adventure
The story centres on a certain historical event with the Historian, Gangadharpant, being the protagonist. Jayant Narlikar wrote this story and shows us how Gangadharpant aka Professor Gaitonde, time travels. It starts with the professor wondering about the fate of India if the Marathas had not allowed a concession to the East India Company to stay in Mumbai. It is a superb lesson with the perfect blend of History and Science. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 7 The Adventure download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Adventure’-
1. Townships – towns or villages
2. Roared – to move at a high speed while making a loud noise
3. Permits – authorize to do something
4. Ventured – to say something that might be considered as an apology
5. Suburban – residential area
6. Proclaimed – to announce something officially
7. Flourishing – to grow successfully
8. Avidly – with great interest
9. Supremacy – the condition of being superior to others
10. Expansionist – a follower of the policy of territorial or economic expansion
8) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 8 Silk Road
This chapter is about the author’s journey which starts from slopes of Ravu to Mt. Kailash. This was to complete the kora. Thus, it provides us an account of the journey they experience. Moreover, religion was mostly the main aim of the journey. We see that the author wishes to complete the journey to Mt. Kailash. In this chapter, we learn about his journey and his experience through the Silk Road. He describes how the people in hilly areas are sensitive. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 8 Silk Road download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Silk Road’-
1. Kora – meditation performed by Buddhist believers
2. Ducking back – going inside and then coming out
3. Size me up – to look at someone attentively
4. Clambered – move or climb in an awkward way
5. Drokba – shepherd
6. Nibbling – take a small bite from
7. Arid – having little or no rain
8. Pastures – land covered with grass
9. Herd – a large group of animals
10. Galloping – progressing in an uncontrollable manner
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill (Poem)
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 1 A Photograph
This chapter compares the internal state of nature and the momentary state of humans. Poetess expresses about a photograph of her mothers’ childhood in the poem. In the photograph of that time, her mother went for a sea holiday with her two girl cousins. Also, poetess differences between nature, altering at the pace of a snail and the fast-changing human life. Poetess memorizes how her mother laughed at the photograph and felt disappointed at the loss of her childhood joys. Besides, her mother’s death brings great sadness and a dire sense of loss for the poetess. Moreover, the painful ‘silence’ of the situation leaves her without words. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 1 A Photograph download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘A Photograph’-
1. Paddling – walking
2. Transient – short-term, temporary
3. Snapshot – photograph
4. Silences – a complete absence of sound
5. Still – motionless
6. Washed – touched
7. Terribly – greatly, at fast speed
8. Wry – sad, disappointed
9. Sea holiday – an outing for pleasure
10. Holding – having
2) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 3 Lubrnum Top
The poem ‘Lubrnum Top’ is written by ‘Ted Huges’. The poem spins around a Laburnum tree and a Goldfinch bird. The core theme of the poem expresses us the repaying relationship between the two. Further, it starts by describing how the Laburnum tree is pretty quiet in the yellow September light. He notices the yellow leaves of the tree and the seeds on the ground. It seems to be still till a goldfinch bird perches on its branch. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 3 Lubrnum Top download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Lubrnum Top’-
1. Twitching – sudden jerk movement
2. Chirrup – a bird making repeated high-pitched sounds
3. Startlement – feeling or showing sudden shock
4. Abrupt – rapid
5. Chitterings – to make a chattering sound
6. Tremor of wings – involuntary vibration of the wings
7. Trilling – to produce a chirruping sound
8. Trembles – to shake
9. Thrills – a sudden feeling of excitement
10. Barred – stripy
3) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 4 The Voice Of The Rain
In this poem, the poet narrates a conversation he had with the falling drops of rain. He asks the rain, “And who art thou?” on which the rain replies by calling itself “the poem of the Earth.” Moreover, the rain explains how it rises unnoticeably (as vapour) out of the land and sea and floats up to heaven where it converts into clouds. After that, it falls back to Earth to refresh the drought-filled land. This permits the seeds to grow into something necessary and beautiful. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 4 The Voice Of The Rain download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Voice Of The Rain’-
1. Vaguely – not clearly
2. Descend – come down
3. Lave – wash or bathe
4. Atomies – small particles
5. Latent – hidden, buried
6. Eternal – never-ending
7. Impalpable – which cannot be described
8. Shower- light rain
9. Drought – dry situations
10. Dust layers – deposit of fine dust settled on every object of the earth
4) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 6 Childhood
The poem ‘Childhood’ is written by the poet ‘Marcus Natten’. The poet discusses the loss of his childhood. The poet talks about every moment where his innocence was lost. He talks about the various instances when he could have lost his childhood. Furthermore, a realization comes to the poet that the world is not what it actually seems. He thinks of when a change in his thoughts took place. The poet assumes that the people around him are hypocrites. It appears that the poet will never be able to trust people around him again. This is because he is aware of their hypocrisy. Moreover, the poet describes that his childhood is hidden in the face of an infant who is innocent. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 6 Childhood download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Childhood’-
1. Middle class – neither poor nor very rich
2. Island – a piece of land surrounded by water
3. Erstwhile – former
4. Generosity – kindness
5. Isolated – aloof
6. Materially – economically
7. Idols – images
8. Pilgrim – one who goes to a religious place
9. Utterly – completely
10. Conviction – faith
5) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 8 Father To Son
‘Elizabeth Jennings’ is the author of the poem ‘Father To Son’. This poem deals with the anguish of a father who lacks a good relationship with his son. Furthermore, his son is an adult now and thus, is busy in life. Also, the father is strict regarding the generation gap between him and his son. He is stressed by a feeling of separation with his son. The father expresses his feelings by telling that he does not know much about his son. He tries his best to resolve this issue with his son but get no success. So, they are drifting apart. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 8 Father To Son download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Father To Son’-
1. Sown – do something which will bring a result
2. Prodigal – spending money freely
3. Grief – sorrow, sadness
4. Despite – in spite of
5. Communication – connections
6. Build-up – increase
7. Acknowledge – concede
8. Sorrow – sadness
9. Forgive – accept someone’s sorry
10. Stranger – person whom one does not know
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 1 The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse
The chapter (The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse) gives a brief account of the story using easy language. In this story, the author explains a childhood incident. He gets very sentimental when talking about this incident. The incident is about his cousin, Mourad and a beautiful white horse. One well summer morning, Mourad brings a white horse for riding. He describes how the horse riding was full of thrill. We learn about the author’s cousin, Mourad in detail. We learn that Mourad had a very eccentric demeanour. Moreover, he also tells us that he had a speciality of remaining calm in the most difficult situations. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 1 The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse’-
1. Comical – funny
2. Garoghlanian – an Armenian tribe
3. Vineyard – plantation of grapevines used in winemaking
4. Orchards – a piece of land of the plantation of fruits
5. Irrigation ditches – manmade channel used to deliver water to homes, industries and other uses
6. Trot – proceed with something
7. Descendant – a system that develops from an earlier simple version
8. Streak – race
9. Enormous – huge
10. San Joaquin Valley – one of the long interior valleys of California
2) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 2 The Address
The chapter (The Address) is the story written by ‘Marga Minco’. It provides an account of the chaos which follows war. We watch what it does to humans and their behaviour. You can feel the stress, grief and mental torture the survivors of war have to go through. It is about the author’s story, who is a Jew and returns to her native home post-war. After suffering many losses, she even loses her mother. Further, it is about how she handles the world alone after going through so much stress. Moreover, we learn about the world’s cruelty towards the oppressed. Upon suffering from further oppression, she realizes a lesson in a hard way. She comes to realize that nothing is kept in materialistic things and she gives everything up. Thus, it shows us about human pain and self-actualization. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 2 The Address download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Address’-
1. Liberation – liberty or freeing
2. Endured – suffered
3. Vain – hopeless
4. Hanukkah – The feast of lights, a Hebrew festival in December
5. Cumbersome – unmanageable
6. Muggy – humid
7. Reprovingly – critically
8. Beckoned – signalled
9. Lugging – carry a heavy object with great effort
10. Pityingly – feeling sorrow
3) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 3 Ranga’s Marriage
The chapter (Ranga’s Marriage) is an interesting take on the story of marriage by ‘Masti VenkateshaIyengar’. In this story, the narrator talks about a very interesting incident from his life. It is about the village of Hosahali. In that village, there was a boy whose name was Ranga. The special thing about the boy is that he is the first one to go to Bangalore to learn English. Thus, upon returning, the narrator as well as the villagers want to see him. They think that the Ranga would now be changed, but he wasn’t. The narrator decides to marry off Ranga to a suitable girl. So, we learn about how the marriage arrangement happens and what all things take place in that duration. It is an interesting story about marriage and villager’s lives. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 3 Ranga’s Marriage download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Ranga’s Marriage’-
1. Cartographer – a person who draws or produces maps
2. Behold – see or observe
3. Rambling – lengthy and confused or inconsequential
4. Troupe – a group of dancers
5. Betray – portray
6. Shrivelled – shrunken and wrinkled / especially as a result of loss of moisture
7. Tutored – taught
8. Karigadabu – a South Indian fried sweet filled with coconut and sugar
9. Considerate – thoughtful, concerned
10. Madhavacharya – an exponent of Vedantic philosophy from South India
4) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 4 Albert Einstein At School
The chapter (Albert Einstein At School) is an extract from ‘The Young Einstein’. The author of this book is Patrick Pringle. We learn through this extract about the difficulties which Albert Einstein faced when he was in school. We see that he did not like school that much. In this chapter, we also get to know about the teachers not liking him either. It was because he questioned things and raised valid points. Thus, we will learn about a never heard before aspect of the genius physicist’s childhood. We see how the greatest mind also had to face struggles concerning their intelligence. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 4 Albert Einstein At School download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Albert Einstein At School’-
1. Wailing – crying with pain or anger
2. Howling – making a howling sound
3. Mincing words – to speak vaguely or indirectly
4. Rebellion – the action or process of resisting authority, control or convention
5. Miserable – unhappy
6. Lodgings – temporary accommodation or a room rented out to someone
7. Biographer – a person who writes an account of someone else
8. Expulsion – the action of forcing someone to leave an organisation
9. Glumly – sadly
10. Flushed – turned red with shame
5) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 5 Mother’s Day
The chapter (‘Mother’s Day) is a play by ‘J. B. Priestley’. It is a sarcastically and humorous depiction of the status of the women, in particular, a housewife in a family. Moreover, a housewife dedicates all her time in the service of her family but her family takes her service for granted and never notices her needs. The family never acknowledge her services or thank her for all that she does for them. Everyone mistreats her and this issue is prominent and relevant today. So, in order to give wives the praise that they deserve, the family needs to give them the desired attention. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 5 Mother’s Day download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Mother’s Day’-
1. Tiddly – slightly drunk
2. Barmy – mad, crazy
3. Glumly – moody or unsociable attitude
4. Glowering – have an angry look on one’s face
5. Piecan – referring a foolish person
6. Sulkily – showing a disagreeable mood
7. Staggered – astonish, deeply shock
8. Pompous – self-important, overbearing
9. Bewildered – perplexed and confused
10. Solemn – formal and dignified
6) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 6 The Ghat Of The Only World
This chapter (The Ghat of the Only World) written by ‘Amitav Ghosh’ deals with the fulfilment of a promise by a friend. It is a tribute to the Kashmiri poet, Agha Shahid Ali. Shahid made the author promise to write about him after death overtakes him. Furthermore, this was before Shahid suffered from a brain tumour and ultimately succumbed to it. This story is all about friendship and commitment. Moreover, the author fulfills his promise he made to his friend who is no longer alive. The lesson focuses on Shahid, what were his likes and what was his way of living life. He also talks about his interest in music, food, literature and art. The author also discusses his views on life. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 6 The Ghat Of The Only World download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Ghat Of The Only World’-
1. At odds – in conflict or at variance
2. Jocularity – said or done as a joke
3. Quizzical – indicating mild or amused puzzlement
4. Innocuous – not harmful or offensive
5. Malignant – uncontrollable
6. To speak in a bardic register – a poetic style
7. Conceive – form a plan or idea in the mind
8. Trivial – of little value or importance
9. Impede – delay or prevent something by obstructing it, hinder
10. Poignance – the quality of evoking a keen sense of sadness
7) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 7 Birth
This chapter (Birth) starts with Andrew Manson, recently out of medical school who had an argument with her girlfriend. Also, his mood was very low while returning home. At home, he saw Joe Morgan who was waiting for him persistently. And his wife was to give birth to her first child after twenty years of marriage. Hence, a doctor was necessary for the delivery. On reaching Joe’s house, he discovers his wife in labour pain. However, Mrs Morgan was under anaesthesia and at the break of dawn, a lifeless child was born. The child was pale and looked like he had witnessed suffocation. Therefore, Manson instantly recalls a similar case in medical school. So, he started working on the child as family happiness depends on it. After half an hour of hard work, he manages to save the child. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 7 Birth download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Birth’-
1. Contemplation – deep reflective thought
2. Abruptly – suddenly and unexpectedly
3. Perceptive – having or showing sensitive insight
4. Listless – lacking energy or enthusiasm
5. Bach – used as a term of endearment, often after a personal name
6. Smiled faintly – smiling with less energy
7. Fret – be constantly or visibly anxious
8. Overwrought – in a state of anxiety
9. Snatch – manage to take
10. Queer – strange
8) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 8 The Tale Of Melon City
The chapter (The Tale Of Melon City Summary) is a poem written by ‘Vikram Seth’ in which he mocks at government system. Through the melon city, the poet represents any nation whose policies are on the basis of superstitions and old age beliefs. However, the king in the poem is peace-loving, but soon we find out how hollow that claim is. Further, the king wants to establish peace by eliminating anyone who made a trifle of mistake. We can easily get this by his order of execution of innocent people. by watching how criminals escape the law and also how people profit from the nation’s policy. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 8 The Tale of Melon City download free pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Tale Of Melon City’-
1. Placid – calm
2. Proclaimed – announce officially or publicly
3. Triumphally – celebrating or commemorating a victory
4. Span – celebrating or commemorating a victory
5. Thoroughfare – a main road in a town
6. Edify – instruct or improve (someone) morally
7. Spectators – onlookers
8. Frown – a facial expression indicating disapproval
9. Summon – orders someone to be present
10. Quivering – trembling or shaking with a slight rapid motion
Advantages of Solving Class 11 English NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions provide a step-by-step explanation to every question given in the textbooks. It is one of the most valuable aids to students in their home assignments and exams as well.
- Solving these NCERT Solutions will help students clearing all their doubts.
- These NCERT Solutions are prepared as per the syllabus of the respective subject and thus, provide proper guidance with a thorough learning process.
- NCERT Solutions help in clearing the tough concepts as these NCERT Solutions are designed using proper explanations.
- To score optimum marks in the examination, the students need to practice these NCERT Solutions as it contains a variety of questions for practice purpose. This will help students to have an easy hand at the Erroneous Questions as well.
- While studying in CBSE Board Schools, students always get confused while choosing the right study material. Therefore, the best option is NCERT Solutions as it covers the whole CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 English.
- NCERT Solutions give significant learning and also helps students to upgrade their skills.
Why prefer EDUGROSS for Class 11 English NCERT Solutions?
A lot of times students get stuck to a particular question. These solutions that we are providing here, at EDUGROSS, develop an interest in the students towards their studies. These solutions are designed by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept in a simple way without further complications. Here, we provide you with the most reliable solutions.
Here, at EDUGROSS, we provide you with the most accurate and easiest methods to solve various questions. All study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus that is prescribed by the CBSE Board. All the basics of Class 11 English with exercises and solutions are thoroughly covered in the study material that is provided at EDUGROSS.
Download Class 11 English NCERT Solutions PDF For Free from this page and make your practicing easier and enjoyable.