NCERT Solutions Class 11 Business Studies
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies have been carefully created by our team of experts to provide students with an accurate way to answer the questions in the exams. To cooperate with learners, we are here to give you the most significant and well-established NCERT Solutions. These solutions for Business Studies are easy to learn and help you to recognize all the theoretical concepts. Here, at EDUGROSS, students are provided chapter-wise and exercise-based solutions from all the topics of Class 11 NCERT Book of Business Studies.
Business Studies help you to make more informed decisions in daily business of living. Business Studies will give you better understanding of the world of work. It inspires you to think about how and why people start business. Here, we have given you the most specific NCERT Solutions as prescribed by the CBSE Board so you can rely on them. If you have trouble in understanding a topic related to Business Studies, you can check the answer to the question given at the end of the topic. Students can easily download free pdf of Class 11 NCERT Solutions for Business Studies.
These solutions are written in such a way that the students will be engaged in studying with higher capability when they will thoroughly go through these solutions. Especially when it comes to Business Studies, these solutions help students to develop a strong infrastructure for their higher studies. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies increase the logical skills of the students.
A list of chapters provided in Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions free PDF
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 1 Business, Trade and Commerce
The term business is derived from the word ‘busy’. Thus, business means being busy. Trade is an essential part of Commerce. It refers to sale, transfer or exchange of goods. Also, commerce provides the necessary link between producers and consumers. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 1.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Business, Trade and Commerce’ is given below-
- Indigenous Banking System
- Rise of Intermediaries
- Trading Communities Strengthened
- Position of India Subcontinent in World Economy
- Concept of Business
- Classification of Business Activities
- Objectives of Business
- Multiple Objectives of Business
- Business Risks
- Starting a Business – Basic Factors
Some important points from the chapter ‘Business, Trade and Commerce’-
- Economic activities are those activities which are undertaken by people with the object of earning income or livelihood or to satisfy material needs. For example- A worker working in a factory, a taxi driver driving a taxi, etc.
- Non-Economic activities are those activities which are undertaken to satisfy social, psychological and emotional needs. The purpose of these activities is not to earn money or to satisfy material needs. For example- person engaged in religious work, a mother looking after her children, etc.
- Business is a human economic activity, concerned with the purchase or production and sale of goods supply of services with a view to earn profits by satisfying the needs of consumers.
- Profession refers to economic activities which require some specialised skill or knowledge is governed by certain code of conduct and is done with service motive. For example- Doctors, Lawyers, etc.
- Employment is an occupation where an individual agrees to work for a person or an organisation in return of wages or salaries. For example- Managers, Clerks, Factory Workers, etc.
2) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 2 Forms of Business Organisation
Business organization is an entity formed for the purpose of carrying on commercial enterprise. There are 4 main types of business organization – sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation and Limited Liability Company or LLC. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 2. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 2.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Forms of Business Organisation’ is given below-
- Sole Proprietorship
- Joint Hindu Family Business
- Types of Partners
- Cooperative Society
- Joints Stocks Company
- Types of Companies
- Choice of Form of Business Organization
Some important points from the chapter ‘Forms of Business Organisation’-
- Sole Proprietorship is a form of business organisation which is owned, managed and controlled by an individual who is the recipient of all profit and bearer of all risks.
- Sole proprietors have unlimited liability. This implies that the owner is personally responsible for payment of debts in case the assets of the business are not sufficient to meet all the debts.
- Sole risk-bearer and Profit recipient is the risk of failure of business is borne all alone by the sole proprietor.
- When the owner is personally liable for payment of debts in case the assets of the business are not sufficient to meet all the debts then it is called unlimited liability.
- When the personal assets of the owners are not used to repay business debt and then liability is limited only to their capital contribution in business.
3) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 3 Private, Public and Global Enterprises
Private Sector Enterprises is the business enterprises which are owned, managed and controlled by an individual or a group of individuals. The sector or enterprises are the businesses that are owned and controlled by the government is known as public sector. Global enterprises are the companies that operate around the world. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 3.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Private, Public and Global Enterprises’ is given below-.
- Private Sector and Public Sector
- Forms of Organisation Public Sector Enterprises
- Changing Role of Public Sector
- Global Enterprises
- Types of Joint Ventures
Some important points from the chapter ‘Private, Public and Global Enterprises’-
- Red Tapism and Bureaucracy is the practice of requiring excessive paper work and tedious procedures before official action can be considered or completed due to tall formal organisation structure.
- Departmental Undertakings are the public enterprises created, managed and controlled by concerned ministers.
- Statutory Corporations refers to the corporate body formed by a special Act of Parliament or Legislative assembly, which defines its powers, duties, privileges and pattern of management.
- Financial Autonomy is freedom to take financial decisions without any dependence on Govt., budget and complete right to use the surplus in desired manner.
- A Government company is a company in which not less than 51% of the paid-up share capital is held by Central or State Governments.
4) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 4 Business Services
A service that is delivered to business customers by business units is called Business Service. For example – delivery of financial services to customers of a bank and goods to the customers of retail store. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 4.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Business Services’ is given below-
- Business Services
- Communication Services
Some important points from the chapter ‘Business Services’-
- Services are identifiable and intangible economic activities that provide satisfaction of human needs.
- Business services are those services which are used by business enterprise to carry on business activities smoothing. For example- banking, insurance, adverting, etc.
- Social services are those services which are generally provided voluntarily in pursuit of certain goals.
- Personal Services are those services which are experienced differently by different customers according to their preferences.
5) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 5 Emerging modes of Business
Emerging Modes of Business or e-business refers to “Carrying on business activities through internet”. Transaction taking place between businesses units are known as B2B transaction. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 5.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Emerging modes of Business’ is given below-
- Benefits of e-business
- Limitations of e-business
- Online Transaction
- Security and Safety of e-transaction : e-Business Risks
- Resources Required for Successful e-business Implementation
- Outsourcing: Concept
Some important points from the chapter ‘Emerging modes of Business’-
- Online transactions refer to the transaction taking place between buyers and sellers through internet.
- Digital card is a form of electronic currency that exists only in cyber used for making payments
- Unauthorised entry into a website is termed as Hacking.
- Viruses means vital information under siege.
- Converting the message into a code that is understandable to sender and receiver only is known as Encryption.
- Browsing means retrieving information on the internet.
- URL (Uniform Resource locator) is a World Wide Web address that specifies a specific site, page, graphic or document on the internet.
6) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 6 Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
Corporate Social Responsibility is the continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce, their families as well as of the local community and society at large. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 6.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics’ is given below-
- Concepts of Social Responsibility
- Need for Social Responsibility
- Kinds of Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility Towards Different Interest Groups
- Business and Environment Protection
- Business Ethics
Some important points from the chapter ‘Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics’-
- Social responsibility of business is to pursue those policies, to make those decisions or to follow those lines of action which are desirable in terms of the business and values of our society.
- Legal Responsibility is the legal obligations, compulsory to be followed as per the provisions of law.
- The favourable and positive trends which increase business profits and performance is called Opportunities.
- Ethical Responsibility includes the behaviour of the firm that is expected by society but not codified in law.
7) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 7 Formation of A Company
Modern day business requires large amount of money. So, formation of a company is important. Formation of a company is a complex activity involving completion of legal formalities and procedures. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 7.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Formation of A Company’ is given below-
- Formation of a Company
- Promotion of a Company
- Function of a Promoter
- Capital Subscription
Some important points from the chapter ‘Formation of A Company’-
- Preliminary Contracts are the contracts which are signed by promoters with third parties before the incorporation of company.
- Provisional Contracts are the contracts which are signed after incorporation but before commencement of business.
- Certain professionals such as mercantile bankers and auditors are appointed by the promoters is known as Appointment of Professionals.
- Preparation of Necessary Documents is the promoter takes up steps to prepare certain legal documents.
8) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 8 Sources of Business Finance
The sources of business’ finance are retained earnings, equity, term loans, debt, letter of credit, debentures, euro issue, working capital loans and venture funding, etc. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 8.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Source of Business Finance’ is given below-
- Meaning, Nature and Significance of Business Finance
- Classification of Source of Funds
- Sources of Finance
- International Financing
- Factors Affecting the Choice of the Source of Funds
Some important points from the chapter ‘Source of Business Finance’-
- Fixed Capital is the capital which required for long-term investment in fixed assets of a business.
- Working Capital is the capital which is required to hold current assets and to meet its day-to-day expenditure.
- Funds that are provided by the owners of the enterprise and remain invested in the business for a longer duration till the business continues to exist are called Owners Funds.
- Fund raised through loans and borrowings for a specified period, on a fixed rate of interest is called Borrowed Fund.
- Financial Risk is the possibility of firms, inability to pay the interest and to refund the borrowed amount.
9) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 9 Small Business and Entrepreneurs
Small businesses usually deal with known and established products & services, while entrepreneurial ventures focus on new, innovative offerings. Because of this, small business owners tend to deal with known risks and entrepreneurs face unknown risks. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 9.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Small Business and Entrepreneurs’ is given below-
- Types of Small Business
- Role of Small Business in India
- Role of Small Business in Rural India
- Problems of Small Business
- Government Assistance to Small Business Units
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Startup India Scheme
- Intellectual Property Rights
Some important points from the chapter ‘Small Business and Entrepreneurs’-
- Micro Industrial Enterprise is the enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lac.
- Small Industrial Enterprise is the enterprise in which the investment in plant and machinery is more than 25 lac does not exceed Rs. 52 crores.
- Medium Enterprise is enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more Rs. 5 crores but does not exceed Rs. 10 crores.
- Cottage Industry is the traditional industries organised by individuals with private resources, producing simple goods using indigenous technology and simple equipment and normally using family labour.
10) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 10 Internal Trade
Internal Trade is also known as Domestic Trade. It is the buying and selling of goods and services within the confines of the international boundaries of a Nation. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 10.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Internal Trade’ is given below-
- Internal Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Types of Retailing Trade
- Role of Commerce and Industry Associations is in Promotion of Internal Trade
Some important points from the chapter ‘Internal Trade’-
- Wholesale trade means buying and selling of goods & services in large quantities for the purpose of resale or intermediate use.
- Wholesalers are the intermediaries who purchases goods in large quantity from manufactures and resale to the retailers.
- Retailers are the channels of distribution who buy the goods from wholesalers and sale the goods of different varieties in small quantities directly to ultimate consumers.
11) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 11 International Business
International business is the trade of goods, services, technology, capital and knowledge across National borders and at a global or transnational scale. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 11.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘International Business’ is given below-
- Meaning of International Business
- Modes of Entry into International Business
- Contract Manufacturing
- Export- Import Producers and Documentation
- Foreign Trade Promotion: Incentives and Organisational Support
- International Trade Institution and Trade Agreements
Some important points from the chapter ‘International Business’-
- International Trade is exchange of goods or services across international borders.
- Foreign exchange is the currency of foreign countries.
- Export Trade is trade which involves selling of goods and devices across the boundaries of nation.
- Import Trade is buying of goods and services from foreign countries.
Advantages of Solving Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions provide a step-by-step explanation to every question given in the textbooks. It is one of the most valuable aids to students in their home assignments and exams as well.
- Solving these NCERT Solutions will help students clearing all their doubts.
- These NCERT Solutions are prepared as per the syllabus of the respective subject and thus, provide proper guidance with a thorough learning process.
- NCERT Solutions help in clearing the tough concepts as these NCERT Solutions are designed using proper explanations.
- To score optimum marks in the examination, the students need to practice these NCERT Solutions as it contains a variety of questions for practice purpose. This will help students to have an easy hand at the Erroneous Questions as well.
- While studying in CBSE Board Schools, students always get confused while choosing the right study material. Therefore, the best option is NCERT Solutions as it covers the whole CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Business Studies.
- NCERT Solutions give significant learning and also helps students to upgrade their skills.
Why prefer EDUGROSS for Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions?
A lot of times students get stuck to a particular question. These solutions that we are providing here, at EDUGROSS, develop an interest in the students towards their studies. These solutions are designed by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept in a simple way without further complications. Here, we provide you with the most reliable solutions.
Here, at EDUGROSS, we provide you with the most accurate and easiest methods to solve various questions. Moreover, these solutions help students to develop their reasoning and logical skills. All study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus that is prescribed by the CBSE Board. All the basics of Class 11 Business Studies with exercises and solutions are thoroughly covered in the study material that is provided at EDUGROSS.
Download [Class 11] Business Studies NCERT Solutions pdf for free from this page and make your practicing easier and enjoyable.