Class 7 Subject-Verb Agreement Exerise
Question 1) Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.
- Either the boys or their mother________ care of the garden. (take)
- Either Deepak or Shefali _______ going to make the announcement. (be)
- Nobody________ me with my homework. (help)
- ________ somebody put the books back on the shelf? (have)
- Neither the youngsters nor the grown-ups_______ willing to end the party. (be)
- When waiting for a friend, each minute_______ like a day. (feel)
- After the programme, each participant _________ awarded a certificate. (be)
- Many a child _______ to be like his or her parents. (want)
- Each boy and girl _______ willing to attend the lecture. (be)
- I asked if anybody _______ the book. (have)
- The landlord or the tenants’ _______ access to that area. (have)
- Neither of them ________ a chance of winning against her. (stand)
Question 2) Fill in the blanks with the correct option-
- Each of the boys __________ (is/are) correct.
- None of the books __________ (is/are) available.
- Moni and her brother _______ (has/have) watched the film.
- Either Dhoni or Kohli ________ (is/are) going to captain in the team tomorrow.
- The standard meal of roti, rice, vegetables and dal ________ (is/are) available at the mess for lunch.
- Rs 20,000 __________ (is/are) the price of this computer.
- Neither my brother nor my parents ________ (know/knows) about my grade card.
- Mrs. Samuels, along with the rest of the neighbors, ________ (was/were) waiting to hear about the commotion last night.
- Most of the pie _________ (has/have) already been eaten.
- Some of the jury members __________ (is/are) in a meeting right now.
- Nothing _________ (is/are) worth losing sleep over.
- A team of scientists ___________ (is/are) visiting the laboratory.
- The right pair of shoes _________ (is/are) all you need to complete your outfit.
- American Gods __________ (is/are) a book by Neil Gaiman that has been adapted for television.
- Where ___________ (is/are) my new pair of spectacles?