Class 7 Adverbs Exercise
Question 1) Fill in the blanks with the correct degree of adverbs given in the brackets.
- I speak English ________ (fluent) now than I did last year.
- She greeted me _______ (polite) of all.
- After her good result, she smiled _______ (happy) than before.
- Rehman writes _______ (well) of all in the class.
- Your writing is illegible. Could you write _______ (clear)?
- Of all the players in the team, Jal played ________ (skillful).
- She walked _______ (far) today than she did yesterday.
- Our team played _______ (bad) of all.
- The new teacher talks _______ (gentle) to all her students.
- My friend has moved _______ (near) to my house now.
Question 2) Complete the sentences using the correct form of the given adverbs.
- That building stands _____________ (tall) than any other building in the city.
- She picked up the new born baby _______________ (carefully).
- I reached ______________ (early) than usual.
- Airplanes can fly _____________ (high) than birds.
- Could you please write ________________ (clearly)?
- Rajat is working ___________ (hard) than his brother.
- The man ate his lunch _______________ (hungrily) as he had missed breakfast.
- This is the ________________ (far) I have ever come from home.
- She spoke _____________ (little) in class than she did on the playground.
- They are running as _____________ (fast) as our school team.