NCERT Solutions Class 12 Business Studies
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies are created in an extraordinary way to develop the business skills of students. Here, at Edugross, we have provided the proper guidance for the preparations of exams. These NCERT Solutions will help the students to make higher scores in board exams as well as competitive exams. These NCERT Solutions for Business Studies are given here for all users of EDUGROSS to learn online and also to download for free as PDF format to learn offline.
Do you know? Who is the father of Business Studies?
Peter F. Drucker is known as the father of Business Studies and also considered as father of management theory. Business Studies help you to make more informed decisions in daily business of living. Business Studies will give you a better understanding of the world of work. It inspires you to think about how and why people start business.
These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 provide fundamental ideas and concepts of business. These NCERT Solutions are structured by our trainers as per the latest CBSE Board guidelines. NCERT Solutions for Business Studies are precise to the point, making the exam preparation easy for learners. Class 12 NCERT Solutions provide you a basic idea of how to set up a business. It helps students to clear all their doubts. NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies download free pdf from this page.
A list of chapters provided in Class 12 Business Studies NCERT Solutions free pdf
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management
Management is a set activity which is directed at an organisation’s resources with the aim of achieving organizational goals in an efficient and effective manner. NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management is provided here for students to learn the things related to business deeply. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Nature and Significance of Management’ are given below-
- Concepts of Management
- Characteristics of Management
- Objectives of Management
- Importance of Management
- Nature of Management
- Management as an Art
- Management as a Science
- Management as a Profession
- Levels of Management
- Functions of Management
- Coordination – the Essence of Management
- Characteristics of Coordination
- Importance of Coordination
- Management in the Twenty-First Century
Some important points from the chapter ‘Nature and Significance of Management’-
- Management is essential because it helps in achieving personal objectives and contributes to the development of society.
- Management is a combination of an organized body of knowledge and its skillful application.
- Management is considered a three-tier activity. The top management focuses on determination of objectives and policies. Middle management attempts to achieve these objectives through the effort of the managers and supervisory or operational management directly.
- Coordination is the essence of management. It is the process of achieving unity of actions among interdependent activities and departments of an organization.
2) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 2 Principles of Management
Principles of management have been developed by Henry Fayol. Principles of management are broad and general guidelines for decisions making and behavior of managers. These solutions will help the students in management on higher stages of life. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 2 Principles of Management.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Principles of Management’ is given below-
- The Concept of the Principle of Management
- Nature of Principles of Management
- Significance of Principles of Management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management
- Principles of Scientific Management
- Functional Foremanship
- Standardization and Simplification of Work
- Method Study
- Motion Study
- Time Study
- Fatigue Study
- Differential Piece Wage System
- Fayol’s Principles of Management
- Fayol Versus Taylor – A Comparison
Some important points from the chapter ‘Principles of Management’-
- Fredrick Winslow Taylor has propounded ‘Scientific Management’.
- The principles of management are of the nature of the general guidelines and they cannot be applied strictly.
- Universality refers to that truth which is equally applicable in all spheres. The principles of management are also universal in nature.
- Scientific management is a systematic approach to management and its use ensures that all activities are completed in a systematic and scientific manner.
3) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 3 Business Environment
The definition of Business environment means all the internal and external factors that affect how the company functions including employees, customers, management, supply and demand and business regulations. NCERT Solutions for Chapter 3 Business Environment is described here for students to help in business and also for the best preparations of exams. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 3 Business Environment.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Business Environment’ is given below-
- Meaning of Business Environment
- Importance of Business Environment
- Dimensions of Business Environment
- Economic Environment in India
- Impact of Government Policy Changes on Business and Industry
Some important points from the chapter ‘Business Environment’-
- Business Environment refers to the sum total of those factors which influence the business and over which the business has no control.
- Liberalisation unshackles the economy from bureaucratic cobwebs to make it more competitive.
- Globalisation refers to integrating the economy with the rest of the world.
- Privatisation refers to such an economic process through which some public sector undertaking is brought either partially or completely under private ownership.
- Price control means that companies will sell goods at the prices determined by the government.
- Withdrawal of the status of legal tender to the currency in circulation is called demonetisation.
4) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 4 Planning
According to Koontz and O’ Donnell, “Planning is deciding in advance what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and who is to do it.” It involves the anticipation of future course of events and gives it a desired direction. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 4 Planning.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Planning’ is given below-
- Concept of Planning
- Importance of Planning
- Features of Planning
- Limitations of Planning
- Planning Process
- Types of Planes
Some important points from the chapter ‘Planning’-
- Planning refers to thinking beforehand. It provides direction and reduces risks of uncertainty.
- Planning premises refers to making certain assumptions about the future.
- Policy is a general guideline which brings uniformity in decision making for achievement of predetermined objectives.
- Single use plan refers to a plan that used to meet the needs of a particular or unique situation.
5) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 5 Organising
Organising means the process of defining and grouping the activities of an enterprise and establishing authority relationships among them. NCERT Solutions for Business Studies Chapter 5 Organising is given here for all students to learn better for exams as well as future studies. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 5 Organising.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Organising’ is given below-
- Meaning of Organising
- Steps in the Process of Organising
- Importance of Organising
- Organisation Structure
- Types of Organisation Structure
- Formal and Informal Organisation
- Informal Organisation
- Importance of Delegation
- Importance of Decentralisation
Some important points from the chapter ‘Organising’–
- Organisation chart is a drawing which shows the relationship among the various posts established in the organization.
- In the organization manual the authorities and responsibilities of various posts established in the organization are explained.
- According to Hurley, ‘Organisation structures are patterns of relationship among the various positions in a firm and among the various people occupying the positions.’
- Delegation refers to the process of entrusting responsibility and authority, and creating accountability of the person to whom work or responsibility has been handed over.
6) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 6 Staffing
To fill and keeping filled the posts with people is called Staffing. The meaning of staffing is an operation of recruiting the employees by evaluating their skills, knowledge and then offering them specific job roles accordingly in management. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 6 Staffing.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Staffing’ is given below-
- Meaning of Staffing
- Importance of Staffing
- Evolution of Human Resource Management
- Staffing Process
- Aspects of Staffing
- Training and Development
- Training Methods
- On the Job Methods
- Off the Job Methods
Some important points from the chapter ‘Staffing’-
- Recruitment refers to the process of appointing possible candidates for a job or a function. It is defined as the process of searching for prospective employees and stimulating them to apply for jobs.
- Selection can be defined as discovering the most promising and most suitable candidate to fill up the vacant job position in the organisation.
- A process designed to maintain and improve current job performance is called training.
- An interview means testing on the basis of face to face interaction between the interviewer and the applicant with a view to finding the suitability of candidate as per the job requirement.
7) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 7 Directing
Directing means a process or technique of instructing, guiding, inspiring, counselling, overseeing and leading people towards the accomplishment of organizational goals. Directing is a continuous managerial process that goes on throughout the life of the organization. NCERT Solutions for Business Studies Chapter 7 Directing is provided here free for all users of Edugross to learn offline in detail. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 7 Directing.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Directing’ is given below-
- Meaning of Directing
- Importance of Directing
- Principles of Directing
- Elements of Directing
- Formal and Informal Communication
Some important points from the chapter ‘Directing’-
- The supervision means instructing, guiding, monitoring and observing the employees while they are performing jobs in the organisation.
- The person who has the ability to influence others is known as a Leader.
- Profit sharing refers to providing share in profit of the organisation to the employees besides their regular remuneration.
- Financial Incentives refers to incentives which are in direct monetary form or measurable in monetary term.
8) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 8 Controlling
The function of management which helps to seek planned results from the subordinates, managers and at all levels of an organization is called Controlling. The controlling function helps in measuring the progress towards the organizational goals & brings any deviations, & indicates corrective action. NCERT Solutions for Business Studies Chapter 8 Controlling is explained here at Edugross to get knowledge in detail about the controlling. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 8 Controlling.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Controlling’ is given below-
- Meaning of Controlling
- Techniques of Managerial Control
- Traditional Techniques
- Modern Techniques
- Responsibility Accounting
- Management Audit
- PERT and CPM
Some important points from the chapter ‘Controlling’-
- Deviation refers to the difference between actual performance and standard performance.
- A good control system ensures that employees know well in advance what they are expected to do & also the standard of performance. It thus motivates & helps them to give better performance.
- By the process of control, a manager seeks to reduce a wastage of resources.
9) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 9 Financial Management
Financial Management is a crucial activity in any organization. It is the process of planning, organizing, controlling and monitoring financial resources with a view to achieve organizational goals and objectives.Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 9 Financial Management.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Financial Management’ is given below-
- Meaning of Business Finance
- Financial Decisions
- Investment Decisions
- Dividend Decision
- Financial Planning
- Capital Structure
- Fixed and Working Capital
Some important points from the chapter ‘Financial Management’ is given below-
- The objective of financial management is maximising shareholder’s wealth.
- Wealth maximising is the primary objective of financial management which means maximising the market value of investment in the shares of the company.
- Financing Decision relates to composition of various securities in the capital structure of the company.
- Financial planning refers to the proportion of long-term sources of funds.
10) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 10 Financial Markets
Financial markets refer broadly to any marketplace where the trading of securities occurs, including the stock market, bond market, for ex market, and derivatives market, among others. Financial markets are vital to the smooth operation of capitalist economies. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 10 Financial Markets.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Financial Markets’ is given below-
- Functions of Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- Stock Exchange
- Trading and Settlement Procedure
- National Stock Exchange of India
- Market Segment of NSE
- Securities and Exchange of India
Some important points from the chapter ‘Financial Marketing’-
- Financial assets to the financial instruments or securities for example- shares, debentures, treasury bills, commercial papers etc.
- Money market refers to the market where transactions in short-term securities are made.
- Capital market refers to the market where transactions in long-term securities are made.
- SENSEX is the index of Bombay Stock Exchange and NIFTY is the index of National Stock Exchange.
11) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 11 Marketing
The activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large is called Marketing. These solutions will give you proper guidance about business and upgrade your business skills. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 11 Marketing.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Marketing’ is given below-
- Marketing Management
- Role of Marketing
- Industrial Products
- Importance of Packaging
- Types of Channel
Some important topics from the chapter ‘Marketing’-
- A customer means people or organisations who want to fulfill their needs.
- A marketer means a person or organization who provides goods or services to satisfy the needs of the customers.
- A Product is anything that can be value to the buyer can be termed as a product.
- Branding refers to the process through which a special identification of product is established.
12) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 12 Consumers protection
The new law aims to guarantee the protection of consumers and stability of prices. ensure the delivery of goods and services according to production and distribution patterns tailored to the consumers’ needs. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 12 Consumers Protection.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Consumers Protection’ is given below-
- Importance of Consumers Protection
- Consumer Right
- Consumer Responsibility
- Role of Consumer Organization and NGOs
Some important points from the chapter ‘Consumers Protection’-
- ‘Right to choose’ to a consumer means that the consumer has the full right to buy any goods or service available in the market.
- ‘Right to be heard’ to a consumer means the consumer can file a complaint against all those things which are prejudicial to his interest.
- ‘Right to be informed’ means a consumer has the right that he should be provided all the information on the basis of which he decides to buy goods or services.
13) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 13 Entrepreneurship Development
Entrepreneurship development is the means of enhancing the knowledge and skill of entrepreneurs through several classroom coaching and programs, and training. … This entrepreneur development process helps new firms or ventures get better in achieving their goals, improve business and the nation’s economy. Students can easily download free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 13 Entrepreneurship Development.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘Entrepreneurship Development’ is given below-
Some important points from the chapter ‘Entrepreneurship Development’-
- Conveying emphatically, one’s vision and convincing others of its value is called Assertiveness.
- Eliciting support of others in the venture is called Persuasion.
- Ensuring the progress of the venture as planned is called Monitoring.
Advantages of Solving Class 12 Business Studies NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions provide a step-by-step explanation to every question given in the textbooks. It is one of the most valuable aids to students in their home assignments and exams as well.
- Solving these NCERT Solutions will help students clearing all their doubts.
- These NCERT Solutions are prepared as per the syllabus of the respective subject and thus, provide proper guidance with a thorough learning process.
- NCERT Solutions help in clearing the tough concepts as these NCERT Solutions are designed using proper explanations.
- To score optimum marks in the examination, the students need to practice these NCERT Solutions as it contains a variety of questions for practice purpose. This will help students to have an easy hand at the Erroneous Questions as well.
- While studying in CBSE Board Schools, students always get confused while choosing the right study material. Therefore, the best option is NCERT Solutions as it covers the whole CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Business Studies.
- NCERT Solutions give significant learning and also helps students to upgrade their skills.
Why prefer EDUGROSS for Class 12 Business Studies NCERT Solutions?
A lot of times students get stuck to a particular question. These solutions that we are providing here, at EDUGROSS, develop an interest in the students towards their studies. These solutions are designed by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept in a simple way without further complications. Here, we provide you with the most reliable solutions.
Here, at EDUGROSS, we provide you with the most accurate and easiest methods to solve various questions. Moreover, these solutions help students to develop their reasoning and logical skills. All study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus that is prescribed by the CBSE Board. All the basics of Class 12 Business Studies with exercises and solutions are thoroughly covered in the study material that is provided at EDUGROSS.
Download Class 12 Business Studies NCERT Solutions pdf for free from this page and make your practicing easier and enjoyable.
Related Post Class 12
|Books Class 12|
|CBSE Syllabus Class 12|
Previous Year Question Paper Class 12
NCERT Solutions For Class 12