Class 4 Articles Exercises
Question 1) Fill in the blanks with a, an or the.
- Sam has __________rabbit and __________dog. __________rabbit is called Snowy and _________ dog is called Sunny.
- __________earth revolves __________sun. __________moon revolves around __________ earth.
- We saw __________panda video last night. _______ panda was playing on _________ slide. It is ________ animal loved by everyone.
- Anna met with ________ accident recently. She was taken to __________ hospital at the end of the street in ______ ambulance. _______ accident has left her in a state of shock.
- I bought _________new sweater. She said _____orange sweater Grandmother made was much better
Question 2) Complete the sentence with a, an, or the.
- ________ White House is a famous building in ________United States of America.
- ________Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean in _________world.
- I read _______ article about ________ Taj Mahal in _________ Times of India yesterday.
- _________ ankle injury forced ________ army officer to retire from his job.
- Neil Armstrong was the first person to walk on _________ Moon. He was ____________ American.
- We are having dinner with _________ Smiths tonight. They will talk about their recent cruise down __________ Nile river.