NCERT Solutions Class 3 English
NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English are provided here with delicate and clear language. We have covered each question of the NCERT Textbook for Class 3 English Literature. Students should not only prepare for their exams but also for class tests by going through the NCERT Solutions provided by Edugross. These NCERT Solutions have been designed by a group of experienced teachers who have enormous teaching experience. Here, we are providing free study material including NCERT Books, CBSE Syllabus and Sample Papers. You can easily access them by clicking on the ‘green buttons’ or ‘green links’.
Edugross has provided you with the most accurate solutions that improve study base of the students and help them to achieve high marks in their exams. English is not only a language but also a valuable subject for students, which can make your future bright. Students who have problem in finding answers to the questions should visit our website, Edugross.
Students can also enroll in Edugross in order to learn important topics and concepts of the CBSE and NCERT Syllabus. You can learn your subject under our guidance from the comforts of your home. NCERT Solutions help the students to build a very strong foundation for their higher studies.
NCERT Solutions For Class 3 English-
English has become the common and most widely spoken language today in the world. English is the language of science, aviation, computer, diplomacy and tourism. It is also the language of international communication- the media and the internet so learning English is important for socializing, entertainment as well as work. Students can easily download free pdf of Class 3 English NCERT Solutions.
A list of chapters provided in Class 3 English NCERT Solutions free PDF.
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 1 Poem – Good Morning ‘(summary)’
In this poem, a little girl is saying ‘Good Morning’ to sky, sun, winds, birds, trees, grass and brownie bees. But after greeting, she questions to the bees and the birds about how they come to know about the morning and the night. Then, she wakes up with a desire to play with them. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 1 Poem- Good Morning.
2) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 1 The Magic Garden ‘(summary)’
In this story, the author describes the love of children for the magic garden. The story talks about the flowers, birds and fairies in the magic garden who are very happy to see children around them. Young children of the school love and care for this garden very much. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 1 Story- The Magic Garden.
3) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 2 Poem – Bird Talk ‘(summary)’
This poem describes two birds that are sitting in a garden where they are discussing about how they differ from humans beings. They boast of the fact that they have feathers that humans do not possess. In this poem, the poet describes how much birds love their wings. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 2 Poem- Bird Talk.
4) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 2 Nina and The Baby Sparrows ‘(summary)’
This story is about Nina was worried about the child. When Nina’s mother asked Nina about the color of her dress. She told her mother that she was worried about the child because she does not want to leave the child alone at home. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 2 Story- Nina and The Baby Sparrows.
5) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 3 Poem – Little by Little ‘(summary)’
In the poem, the author describes how corn improves and enhances itself over the years as it lies buried deep underneath the Earth. The root of the plant grows downwards. Simultaneously, a tiny shoot of the plant appears above the ground and then the leaves appear. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 3 Poem- Little by Little.
6) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 3 The Enormous Turnip ‘(summary)’
The story talks about a huge ‘turnip’. A grandfather plants a turnip that grows so large that he cannot pull it up himself. He asks the grandmother for help and they still can not pull it up. Afterwards, more people are recruited for help until they finally pull the turnip up together. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 3 Story- The Enormous Turnip.
7) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 4 Poem – Sea Song ‘(summary)’
It is a poem that describes a young lad who found a sea shell on the shore which was lying there wrapped in the sand. He picked it up and took it home. The poem is narrated by the kid who talks about a song that he could hear from the shell. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 4 Poem- Sea Song.
8) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 4 A Little Fish Story ‘(summary)’
This story describes the story of a little fish who feels that it is so small. The litle fish is very sad due to its size and feels that the big fishes have so much to be thankful for. However, soon his small size proves to be a blessing in disguise. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 4 Story- A Little Fish Story.
9) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 5 Poem – The Balloon Man ‘(summary)’
In this poem, the author describes a young girl and a balloon man. A young girl talks about a balloon man whom she often meets in the market. He carries balloons of different sizes and colours. She wishes that he would let loose of those balloons someday so that they would fly high in the sky. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 5 Poem- The Balloon Man.
10) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 5 The Yellow Butterfly ‘(summary)’
The story is based on a yellow butterfly and a kid. The kid saw the yellow butterfly in his garden and chased the butterfly to catch it. The kid wants to capture the beautiful butterfly but in the end, he ends up saving the butterfly from being taken as captive. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 5 Story- The Yellow Butterfly.
11) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 6 Poem – Trains ‘(summary)’
In this story, the author tells about a little child who is very fond of trains that he watches passing through his window. He is filled with wonder seeing their shape, speed, lights & restlessness, and asks his mother about each train that passes by. The poem is therefore about different kinds of trains and his reaction on seeing them. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 6 Poem- Trains.
12) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 6 The Story of the Road ‘(summary)’
This story talks about how the road is quiet and asleep in the early morning, and how it is being awakened by birds, newspaper boy, vegetable man, etc. The road gets annoyed by the continuous caw of the crow who wants to wake up the road but it is already wide awake. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 6 Story- The Story of the Road.
13) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 7 Poem – Puppy and I ‘(summary)’
This poem is narrated by a kid who, on his way, meets a man, a horse and a puppy. He refuses to accompany both man and horse but chooses to go with the puppy as the puppy is going to play with him. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 7 Poem- Puppy and I.
14) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 7 Little Tiger, Big Tiger ‘(summary)’
This story is about a little tiger and a big tiger. The big tiger is the mother of little tiger. The big tiger is a very ferocious animal, whom every animal is afraid of but no one is scared of the little cub. The mother tiger always keeps him near herself. However, things take a twist when one day the little tiger goes hunting for a frog and falls into danger. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 7 Story- Little Tiger, Big Tiger.
15) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 8 Poem – What’s in the Mailbox ‘(summary)’
The story describes the emotions of a young child who often sees a postman visiting her house with letters for her parents. She wishes to write letters for her friends with the hope of receiving letters in return. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 8 Poem- What’s in the Mailbox.
16) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 8 My Silly Sister ‘(summary)’
In this story, the author describes the baby girl who is very cute and mischievous. Whenever her brother scolds her, she behaves very childishly and laughs it off. Since she is very young, everything seems funny to her. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 8 Story- My Silly Sister.
17) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 9 Poem – Don’t Tell ‘(summary)’
In this poem, the author tells about a young boy who wants to prove himself in front of adults that he is capable of doing lots of things. He wants to show them that he is fully grown up from inside. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 9 Poem- Don’t Tell.
18) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 9 He is My Brother ‘(summary)’
It is the story of a little girl, Meena who loves and cares for her younger brother very much. As her brother can not walk, she takes him to a holy place carrying him on her back. This story shows the love of Meena for her sibling. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 9 Story- He is My Brother.
19) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 10 Poem – How Creatures Move ‘(summary)’
It is a beautiful poem in which the author describes about different creatures. He tells how different creatures move around and says that boys & girls have maximum fun in doing so. It discusses how the lion walks with its paws, the squirrel hops around, flies crawl up the wall and seals dive in the water. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 10 Poem- How Creatures Move.
20) NCERT Solutions Class 3 English Unit 10 The Ship of The Desert ‘(summary)’
This story is based on camel who is known as the ship of the desert. It is so because he can walk on the burning sand easily. He can ven live without food and water in the desert for many days. A camel can store food in its hump for over two weeks. A camel can also eat thorny bushes in the desert. NCERT Solutions download free PDF of Class 3 English Unit 10 Story- The Ship of The Desert.
Advantages of Solving Class 3 English NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions provide a step-by-step explanation to every question given in the textbooks. It is one of the most valuable aids to students in their home assignments and exams as well.
- Solving these NCERT Solutions will help students clearing all their doubts.
- These NCERT Solutions are prepared as per the syllabus of the respective subject and thus, provide proper guidance with a thorough learning process.
- NCERT Solutions help in clearing the tough concepts as these NCERT Solutions are designed using proper explanations.
- To score optimum marks in the examination, the students need to practice these NCERT Solutions as it contains a variety of questions for practice purposes. This will help students to have an easy hand at the Erroneous Questions as well.
- While studying in CBSE Board Schools, students always get confused while choosing the right study material. Therefore, the best option is NCERT Solutions as it covers the whole CBSE Syllabus for Class 3 English
- NCERT Solutions give significant learning and also helps students to upgrade their skills.
Why prefer EDUGROSS for Class 3 English NCERT Solutions?
A lot of times students get stuck to a particular question. These solutions that we are providing here, at EDUGROSS, develop an interest in the students towards their studies. These solutions are designed by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept in a simple way without further complications. Here, we provide you with the most reliable solutions.
English is one of those subjects which students find hard but here, at EDUGROSS, we provide you with the most accurate and easiest methods to solve various questions. All study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus that is prescribed by the CBSE Board. All the basics of Class 3 English with exercises and solutions are thoroughly covered in the study material that is provided at EDUGROSS.
Download Class 3 English NCERT Solutions PDF For Free from this page and make your practicing easier and enjoyable.
Related Post Class 3
|Books Class 3|
|CBSE Syllabus Class 3|
Sample Paper For Class 3
NCERT Solutions Class 3